A User can permanently delete their account and all user data by going here.
How does MileCatcher comply with EU Data Protection GDPR?
1. We don't share any data stored on our servers with any 3rd party without a user's active opt-in. If a user opts-in to share data with an admin, this info will be displayed clearly, and can be disabled in app Menu > Settings > Admin.
2. Right of access. Users can access all logged trip data in-app and via generated reports.
3. Right to erasure. Users can permanently delete their account and all user data by going here.
4. Data portability. All user generated trip data is freely available for download by going to app Menu > Reports in csv, xls, and pdf format.
5. Data protection. User data is protected using modern data practices.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com.
We have, as of now, received no request from any law enforcement entity.